Review Request: Use QT_USE_FAST_CONCATENATION and QT_USE_FAST_OPERATOR_PLUS for performance.

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Wed Sep 29 11:56:30 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 29 September 2010 09:36:12 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
>     I had to clean up lots of incorrect string concatenations. Please check
> for correctness.

So, reviewboard won't let me log on (I've filed a bug with the sysadmins), but
I noticed at least one issue:

src/aboutdialog/OcsPersonItem.cpp

Your new code isn't equivalent to the old code in the case that both city and
country is populated.  And I'm not convinced either version does the right
thing when city is populated but not country (you end up with a trailing
comma).

Alex