2.4 planning

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Sep 24 13:27:11 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
>> Heya folks :)
>>
>> Let's start some thinking and planning for Amarok 2.4.
>> What are your plans? What are the big (and small) things that need to
>> happen? (Not including GSoC projects - separate thread)
>> I'll try to start making a release plan next week when I'm back home.
>>

>> Cheers
>> Lydia
>
> I think now might be the time for me to become active again since new features
> (and with them probably user interfaces) will be conceived.
> So whoever would like some usability support on anything, just tell me, I'd be
> glad to help.

Great! I already have some stuff for you if you are interested :)
Check out this review request:

http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100000/ and scroll to my second
comment. That is the start of a UI discussion about this new
musicbrainz tagging feature---i'm not super happy with the UI and
tried to explain why I thought it was unintuitive to the user, so any
input would be appreciated.

cheers,
leo