A Starling Bounty for Amarok!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Sep 22 16:43:26 CEST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Danny Piccirillo wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm working with OpenHatch on a project called "Starling Bounties."
> We're trying a strategy to help projects get new contributors, and we
> want Amarok to be first.
>
> Here's how it works:
> * The Amarok community selects a few bugs to nominate (together, we
> will pick a single one, in this thread) that should be good for
> newbies to tackle

Pssst, hey Amarok Devel people. Do you want a new contributor on the code
of Amarok?

Try something with us. (-:

We need you to:

* Have someone promise to review patches as they come in, and

* Name some Bugzilla bugs that are things you actually need, so people
feel excited about doing them, and reasonably easy (maybe a 2 day
project).

It's up to you all from here! (-:

-- Asheesh.

--