2.4 planning

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 04:11:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> Let's start some thinking and planning for Amarok 2.4.
> What are your plans? What are the big (and small) things that need to
> happen? (Not including GSoC projects - separate thread)
> I'll try to start making a release plan next week when I'm back home.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

I'm happy to hear you ask, and see the great plans pouring in. Since
MY plan includes finishing the Handbook, here is my plea to the
developers to write about what you are doing, so the doc team can use
that as a basis for the text of the Handbook.

It's great to blog if that's what you like to do, but mention it here
so we can see it!

Thanks!

Valorie, on behalf of the documentation team