My Introduction: A DB guy

GN gnarvaja at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 18:40:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Valorie convinced me over IRC to hang out here and see if I can help with
some DB expertise. I have experience with MySQL. I worked for the company
for almost 7 years until shortly after the acquisition by Sun. My
professional life has been tied to MySQL after that. Before MySQL I've been
involved w/ databases for more years that I care to reveal.

I'm also an Amarok fan and I have hacked a little the database, converting
tables to InnoDB and playing w/ Sphinx to do full text search of the lyrics.

Hopefully I can prove useful when it comes to DB related issues.

Cheers,

Time's fun when one has flies -- A friend of mine