UI: How to make MusicBrainz dialog shine, or noob needs help.

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:10:43 CEST 2010

> I like It, but I don't know how usable is It. Does'n It make UI too
> complex for user?

I was thinking about it too. Another way is to use check-box "Hide tracks
with no changes" or similar + background color to identify distance.

> And "Add column" is useless due to MusicBrainz provided data
> limitation. Almost all data (except "Year", but this field is absent
> some times) already shown. MB doesn't support genres at all. :(

It says all. Then all tagging stuff should go to tagging dialog...

> > * Search at the same time on all services. Matching results should be
> > displayed in one line (badges MB and MD symbolyzes, what services
> suggested
> > this data), Otherwise one service/result per row.
> >
> It's possible to run both searches simultaneously, but needs to be
> able to select all MB or MD results by one touch.

What do you mean? That new data should be fetched only from single provider?
Or there should be something like "Check All" functionality?

Chears,
Lukas