starting from scratch on mediadevice

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 23:00:59 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> We'll need new implementations of MTP and iPod. The best would be
> someone with such a device that feels the itch takes on those.

I'll take responsibility for the iPod.  It may even give me the
impetus to re-evaluate the APG/PlaylistProvider link.

I doubt I'll have the time or the inclination to do much of the
low-level code architecture, like how Amarok interfaces with media
devices in general.  But if someone can get another media device like
UMS or MTP working, I'll be happy to write copycat code that
implements the needed functionality for iPods.

--
Soren Harward