Fwd: Amarok ... was Re: Junior Jobs

Chinmaya Padhi padhi.chinmaya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 19:50:27 CEST 2010

Hi ,

I am working on this JJ,    185397        wis      NOR      Linu
amarok-bugs-dist kde org      NEW            JJ: Saved playlist default name
could be smarter
In the SqlPlaylist:: savetoDb(bool tracks)

I have added the below code to check for unique playlist names but every
time i run this query , the value.IsEmpty is always zero. I dont understand
what is wrong with the code .

SqlStorage *sql = CollectionManager::instance()->sqlStorage();
    QString sqlQuery = "SELECT playlist_id from playlists WHERE name='%1'";
        sqlQuery = sqlQuery.arg( sql->escape( m_name ) );
    QStringList value = sql->query( sqlQuery );
    if ( !value.isEmpty() )
       m_name = m_name + KGlobal::locale()->formatDateTime(
QDateTime::currentDateTime(), KLocale::LongDate, true );

~Chinmaya