starting from scratch on mediadevice

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:30:55 CET 2010

Top-posting so I can advocate a useful tool for setting meetings,
TimeandDate.com. For instance, 19:00 UTC Thursday is
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=25&year=2010&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

When you click that link, you just find your nearest city from the
list, and there is your local time.

And YAY! on this initiative!

Valorie

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> Hey Rick and James and everyone else
>
> Let's start again with our original idea to meet twice a week. James
> is in the US so I propose we schedule at least once a week according
> to his daytime. James, remind me again: mornings, afternoon or
> evenings? What is GMT offset? Any objections to doing the Thursday
> meeting according to your schedule?

::snip::

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez