Amarok messages

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Nov 11 11:25:11 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 08:16, Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin)
<franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:
> Hi lists,
>

> 1. message:  Please, write it in <b>%1</b> (you may want to use an <a
> href="%3">online translation tool</a> for this).<br/>
>
> --> lack of %2
>
> 2. message:  Please, do not ask for new features: this kind of request will be
> ignored.
>
> -->But for the feedback face icons, there is a message:
>
> <b>I desire a new feature</b> allowing me to send my work by email.
>
> So, can users ask for new features?

How about asking the Amarok developers?

People should not ask for new features through LikeBack, as it will be
ignored, but I will tell the developer to be more detailed in his
description, it should point to the bugs.kde.org wishlist. The
LikeBack function is only used for statistics.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org