[Amarok] 8fe6cfe: Fix memleaks in albums, current track applets, and

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Nov 5 11:33:50 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Rick W.Chen <stuffcorpse at archlinux.us> wrote:
> commit 8fe6cfe24e1f64bb5983d7df3bda945f2d7548d2
> branch master
> Author: Rick W. Chen <stuffcorpse at archlinux.us>
> Date:   Fri Nov 5 19:40:11 2010 +1300
>
>    Fix memleaks in albums, current track applets, and text scrolling widget
>
>    found by repeatedly changing track rating.

[...]

We should really use Valgrind more often. Ideally we would use it regularly.

PS:
Even if some of you might have trouble with interpreting the output of
Valgrind (it can be difficult), just sending it here to this list
could help a lot!

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at KO GmbH