Season of KDE application

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:51:24 CEST 2010

Hey Amitav,

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. Lydia poked me about
this awhile ago, but I've been busy with finals and then a
cross-country move.

iPod syncing is something I've wanted to tackle for awhile, but
haven't found the time to work on. Most of the pieces are there, they
just need to be connected in the right way. I need to do a bit of
research before I can point you to an exact spot.

What time zone are you in? It would be helpful if you could discuss
things in IRC in #amarok (I'm Ramblurr).

In the meantime, do you compile Amarok from source already? If not,
that is a good thing to setup before you start writing any code. There
are some docs on the wiki, and in blog posts.. just shoutout if you
need some help. It can be a frustrating process.

Glad to have you!

Galk to you soon,
Casey