Yamo - Music Visualization

Rodrigo Souto diguliu at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:09:24 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I was searching for some kind of tag visualization for amarok and I
discovered a plugin called Yamo.
It offers a tag creation structure and two kinds of spacial visualizations:
circles and pca.
Here you can see a simple review and some screenshots of this plugin: [1]
The plugin is in the beginning so that are some bugs but I think it is a
great idea.
Is there anything on amarok that already do this kind of thing?

In the moment the plugin opens a new window, but this breaks a lot of
amarok's integrated interface, so I was wondering to make it work on the
context view box.
What do you think about it?

Footnotes:
[1] -