Issues with CoverBling applet

Manu Wagner manu.wagner at sfr.fr
Tue Mar 30 17:09:49 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

Well, never heard of such problems.
I noticed that the applet can be a bit laggy at the beginning when
compiz is on, but not freezing anyway.
I also heard of the crash when automatic jumptoPlaying was on & amarok
started playing when the album scanning was not done yet, but I probably
fixed it though.
I guess it would be wise to disable autojump by default (if this is in a
way or another a cause of the problem), not sure it is the case now