Why is the mark podcasts as seen option gone?

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Mon Mar 29 03:11:52 CEST 2010

I know it's not my place to say (considering my amount of involvement in this project) but please
all forget this dispute. I think the most important thing in an open source project is the health of
the team spirit and not the health of the code/semantically right naming of identifiers/... If this
means to make compromises that feel technically wrong, I think its still better than finding
no consent at all. There are projects that use pretty ugly C code which I guess everyone here would
consider archaic and partially violating OOP but that work *very* well (e.g. blender, at least in my
opinion). (Maybe a benevolent dictator that isn't questioned by anyone and defines the way to go is
a good thing for an open source project?)

I wish I never wrote the email about the unsubscribe breakage. I just get nervous whenever and
wherever I notice any kind of regression (one of my great fears, regressions and data loss), even if
its in a git version (and here temporal regressions are meant to happen).

	-panzi