Why is the mark podcasts as seen option gone?

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Mar 29 03:08:48 CEST 2010

On 03/28/2010 08:36 PM, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> It's kind of funny that you talk about everyone else adapting when you
> reverted Bart's revert because it interfered with your local work
> (When your initial commit interfered with his local work)...

Oh good, you reiterated your snarky comment you made on IRC so that I
have a chance to explain it:

I didn't revert Bart's revert because it interfered with my local work.
It didn't touch my local work.

I reverted it because there were technical reasons (and many-dev
consensus) for doing it and no reasons other than vague assumptions and
random allegations against it.

My comment about messing with everyone's tree was talking about everyone
else's branches who had already been working on adapting (for instance
Soren with his APG branch).

--Jeff