[Amarok] b0503f5 Move Playlists back into Meta.

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:33:28 CEST 2010

Could you please outline your arguments why playlists are a
fundamental Meta type?

Because all the other Meta types represent metadata describing audio data.

Playlists are nothing of that sort, they are simply a grouping of
individual audio files. They do not additional information required
for understanding what a particular piece of audio data is.

I don't think anybody is arguing that playlists are not a fundamental
concept on their own. That's why they are in core/. But I do not see
any reason for them to be in the Meta namespace instead of in the
Playlists namespace (which is what that commit is all about).

Cheers,
Max