GSoC 2010 Proposal Draft: Amarok and KDE UPnP Integration

Nathan Sala sala.nathan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:56:41 CEST 2010

Hello Paulo,

Are you the same person who is posting on kde-hardware?

Kevin Ottens told me yesterday about someone wishing to implement UPnP
support
through KIO slave during the GSoC, I think it must be you!

Good luck for your proposal.

One question: Do you plan to implement it even if not through GSoC? I ask
because I'm interested in this feature too.

Nathan