Cycle in playlists

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Thu Mar 25 15:17:43 CET 2010

On 3/25/2010 9:53 AM, Nathan Sala wrote:
> So do you think it would be more logic if this is activated only on
> "repeat playlist mode" ?

I don't really have an opinion either way. But others in the thread
stated preferences/opinions/ideas.

In general when ideas like this are brought up we give a chance for
discussion before implementation, because this allows us to get a better
idea of whether a certain change might have unintended cons (or pros!)
that the initial proposer didn't think about.

Nanno is a new contributor (in terms of full push access) and may not be
aware of this; I'm simply asking him to follow our methodology.

--Jeff