Cycle in playlists

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Mar 25 13:47:02 CET 2010

Personally, I'm not really sure about this.

In a linear playback mode, the lack of the <prev> item gives you the nice
feeling to be at the start of your playlist/album.

It's not a big deal, but having a <previous> to Track 1 could be confusing.
(about the position in the list or the playback mode)

Also, and this is probably even more important, what would be the behaviour if
you don't cycle the playlist?
You click previous, the tune plays and then playback just stops? (remember:
you're at the end of the list and did not configure to start it over again)

In non-linear modes (random, repeat playlist/album/track) this is however and
of course a no-brainer ;-)

Cheers