Similar Artists applet

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Mar 19 11:36:07 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
> <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think this looks nice now.
>>
>> I would suggest that we merge this into master ASAP as we currently
>> have over a month before the next release, and then do any cleanup, if
>> any is needed, there.
>
> Yep, I agree. This applet does indeed work nicely. So I went ahead and
> merged it into mainline.
>

> One question though:
>
> The master branch also came with an "Upcoming Events" applet. This one
> does not seem to do anything. Was this an accident or on purpose?

Ok, there was obviously a slight misunderstanding: The team from
Toulouse didn't really want us to merge this "ASAP". So we ended up
with an epic 180 commits push.

Fortunately I think no real damage was done. The "Similar Artists"
applet works fine, and we can simply remove the "Upcoming Events"
applet from mainline for now.

Oh well :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd