Switching playcount increment time

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Mar 16 23:22:59 CET 2010

On 3/16/2010 5:52 PM, Nanno Langstraat wrote:
> Maximilian Kossick wrote:
>> I changed it because I noticed it. Feel free to change to another
>> consistent approach.
>>

> Before anyone touches that code further, please merge my MR 141.
>
> It contains a bugfix in that same function; I already had to re-do that
> patch when Maxim made that code change.
>
> I don't relish re-re-doing my patch on the rebound.
>
>     Regards,
>     Nanno

I can't speak for anybody else, but having just looked through that
patch I have no plans to merge it as-is. It seems to mainly consist of a
large amount of new DEBUG_BLOCK statements. Since I don't know much of
the code that you're adding it to I can't say whether or not they're
really useful or whether they'll just spam the debug log, so someone
else more familiar with the code might want to look.

It's also generally best practice to actually indicate what bugs you are
fixing rather than say that it's a collection of bug fixes and leave it
to other people to try to figure out what the problem is in the first place.

--Jeff