The new splash screen

Pierre Dumuid pmdumuid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 02:19:49 CET 2010

I really like the new splash screen. I think splash screen actually
covers most spectrums of music:
  * flowy lines = Classical or Jazz
  * cloudy patters (from bottom left) = Dreamy music
  * Painted blue marble effect = Rock
  * Faded circulars = Techno

(color might be wrong.. I'm color blind)

Is there any chance the SVG / source for the new splash screen could be
placed somewhere?

Also, I am rather curious at the font used in the amarok logo.  I
noticed that the "a" is a different width to the "m" which is different
to the "ar" and the "K"..  I've seen the logo elsewhere and know this
has been around for quite a while, but is that really desired?

Pierre