Args, we forgot about: The Splash Screen

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:12:55 CET 2010

> Which is fine, but I'd rather people lobby for what they like rather
> then just discussing how horrible you think whatever graphic is. I've
> given my two cents on possible alternatives already.

You are of course right. That was a hit and run mail as I was halfway
out the door.

so from

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7898/prv3.png

I like the two top left ones, but I agree that since we don't have an
equalizer yet, those should wait. I would suggest the bottom left one
then. Its nice and clean.

Alternatively, the bottom right one, just to go totally hippie for a
release! :-P

- Nikolaj