Args, we forgot about: The Splash Screen

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Mar 8 21:53:31 CET 2010

Hi all,

lucky me, I haz Intartubes access here :)

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 15:16, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:

Yep, I like it, too. from the applications we got top left would be my
first choice :) Also the artist did put a lot of work and enthusiasm
in it, it was a pleasure to talk to him when he came to #amarok :)

> http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7898/prv3.png
>
> I'd be cool with any of these, except for the two on the top left
> (since we don't have an analyzer yet).

Yes, but those would be my second choice anyway. Maybe not the last
one (bottom right), neither, it looks a bit overloaded.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org