ready for tagging?

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 04:34:50 CET 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Karl Vollmer <vollmer at ampache.org> wrote:
> The bug relating to the Ampache service are definite blockers. (3
> copies of every track). If these can't be fixed before tagging, the
> service should be disabled/removed as it is currently unusable. I will
> not have time before wed, or anytime soon to fix it :(.
>
> -Karl
>
> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Heya folks :)
>>
>> Are we ready for tagging on Wednesday?
>> Any problems I should be aware of?
>>

>> Cheers
>> Lydia

Gary on IRC just found a pretty severe bug (and I confirmed):

Basically, the queue function with random mode is broken.

1) Queue 2 or 3 tracks. (A B C D)
2) Advance 4-5 times.
3) Tracks played: A B C D C B A <random from here on>. expected: A B C
D <random from here on>

looks like the queue is being "played back" in reverse order.

i dont know if this is a blocker, but this is a pretty bad bug.

leo