current git: podcast download button missing

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Sat Jun 19 16:54:37 CEST 2010

If I just had time to debug this. :(

Now adding podcast feeds is broken as well. You add a feed but nothing happens. If you try do add it
a second time you get an error message that it is already added. Switching to local media and back
to padcasts doesn't change anything. Restarting amarok helps.

Maybe I find time next week to debug this all, but in current git podcast support is really broken.

	-panzi