Git repository move

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at
Sat Jun 19 14:01:01 CEST 2010

When I try to pull from git at I'm kept getting asked for a password. I
thought my SSH key is known. I did push something to git at in the past
anyway. However, I don't need to push anything right now (nor will I have time to write anything in
the near future), so I'll just use git:// for now.