release plan

Rick W. Chen stuffcorpse at archlinux.us
Thu Jul 29 15:03:25 CEST 2010

On 29 Jul 2010 08:46 +0200, Bart Cerneels:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 21:58, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 08:38, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> >> I can't promise anything since I'll be busy all day house building the
> >> first 3 weeks of August and then getting everything ready to move from
> >> then till end of September. Consider me AFK until I've moved.
> >>
> >> That said, unless there are bugs in code I recently merged: this is on
> >> my todo for 2.3.2:
> >> - Enable podcast folder grouping
> >> - Make sure that the already merged playlist synchronization code is
> >> completely disabled. With some team effort this can be introduced in
> >> 2.3.2+1 (such a feature is worth a feature release increment).
> >
> > Thanks Bart.
> > Does this mean you're ok with the schedule? Or do we need to delay anything?
> >

> Let me do a quick check of the code to see if it breaks anything
> without being 100% completed. I'll get back to you tonight.

There are some related 'no such signals' messages in the debug atm.

Object::connect: No such signal Podcasts::SqlPodcastProvider::playlistAdded( Playlists::PlaylistPtr ) in $AMAROK/src/playlistmanager/PlaylistManager.cpp:116
Object::connect: No such signal Podcasts::SqlPodcastProvider::playlistRemoved( Playlists::PlaylistPtr ) in $AMAROK/src/playlistmanager/PlaylistManager.cpp:118
Object::connect: No such signal Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::playlistAdded( Playlists::PlaylistPtr ) in $AMAROK/src/playlistmanager/PlaylistManager.cpp:116
Object::connect: No such signal Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::playlistRemoved( Playlists::PlaylistPtr ) in $AMAROK/src/playlistmanager/PlaylistManager.cpp:118

--
    Rick