Outstanding Gitorious merge requests

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Mon Jul 12 21:45:47 CEST 2010

Two days ago I asked about the way to submit merge requests.
Thanks for your answer, but it is currently not working.

Last week three new merge request were submitted to Gitorious.
All in all twelve outstanding merge request, the oldest is eight months
old and still verifying.

I am reluctant to ask other people to do something but since I don't
have the required privileges:
Could somebody please go through those request and either reject or
accept them.

Also for the future:
Since the whole kde git/review board thing is not really working right
now could we still use
gitorious for merge request.
Falling back to sending patches via e-mail feels like falling back into
the stone age.

Also updating the gitorious master branch once a week would be a great
thing for everybody trying to do such merge request.

Ralf