New git repository

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Jul 11 01:56:51 CEST 2010

Hi Ralf,

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 23:58, Ralf Engels <ralf-engels at gmx.de> wrote:

> Now that the new git repository at project.kde.org seems to be up and
> running I have some questions:
>
> - Is the old gitorious master branch still updated?

No, not anymore. All commits are now made to git.kde.org

> - How do I submit merge request?

We will use ReviewBoard in the future, but it still needs some work.
Currently you can still submit merge requests in Gitorious, then send
a mail to this list with a link to the merge request. For patches
fixing bugs you should attach the patch directly to the bug as we used
to do that previously, we will be notified automatically. Finally, you
can also send code directly to this list.

> - What happens to the old merge request at gitorious?

Those will be ultimately either merged or rejected, but for now
Gitorious will not erase those, we will keep the account open as long
as necessary.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org