[GSoC update] Distributed Collections: Week 4 & 5

Edward Hades edward.hades at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:59:11 CEST 2010

> If I cannot instantiate it, How do I create the HttpService, or where do I
> add those particular sources alone so that I can instantiate them?

Sorry, I am out of context here ;)

Is HttpService a separate service or it should be used by
RemoteCollectionService? In latter case you should instantiate it,
obviously, in the RemoteCollectionService code.

If, however, HttpService is a separate service, you should probably
move it to another directory, subclass it from ServiceBase, use a
AMAROK_EXPORT_PLUGIN macro and all the other plugin magic (see other
services for example). Then it will get instantiated automatically
when its plugin is loaded.

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin,
Aides on irc.freenode.org