New experimental toolbar by Thomas Luebking

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Jan 31 09:37:06 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Enrico Ros <enrico.qt at email.it> wrote:
>  * a little more centering of the next and previous songs, so you don't have
> to walk mouse-miles in a wide screen
>  * maybe next/prev btns too ?

I really think that especially these two ideas (alignment, adding
little next/prev arrow icons) could help a lot with making this
toolbar more accessible to new users, and even nicer looking. See
Enrico's attached screenshot, I think it makes a big difference in
usability and discoverability.

Could we implement Enrico's suggestions?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer