CDash server set up for Amarok

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jan 29 21:22:09 CET 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010 15:09:45 Casey Link wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
wrote:
> > Aloha!
> >
> > Marcus Hanwell from Kitware (company who makes CMake, CDash, etc), has
> > kindly set up a CDash instance for us. Check it out here:
>
> Hey Marcus! Thanks for setting this up. Is there any chance you could
> help us create a ctest driver we could distribute?

Hey Casey,

Certainly, let me see what I can come up with. Initially if you merge in my
tiny branch (pushed to my clone on gitorious so you can look at it), you can
run 'ctest -D Experimental' in your build directory, that is how I submitted
the build.

I will be around on the weekend and will see about putting something together.
The bigger task is adding the unit tests. The tutorial for CMake should help,
and of course I will. I don't know your test layout, is it built with CMake
already?

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.