New experimental toolbar by Thomas Luebking

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Jan 26 12:22:11 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lets just merge this thing, have a go at polishing and see what
> happens. We can still keep the current main toolbar around for a while
> as a fallback in case we decide not to ship with 3G.

Indeedly. Can we merge this ASAP, please? Cause we will probably need
some string changes, and the longer we wait, the closer we'll get to
string freeze...

Is anyone totally against merging it? Otherwise let's please just do it.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer