[Amarok] Make the tooltip shown when hovering the progress

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Jan 25 00:09:08 CET 2010

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Jakob Kummerow
>
> <jakob.kummerow at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> The tooltip text "Track position under cursor: %1" might be too
> >> long now though, so any suggestions for a better tooltip text would be
> >> appreciated.
> >
> > How about "Jump to: %1"?
>
> Sounds like a good idea to me.
>
> Thomas Pfeiffer, do you have any suggestions for this (usability wise)?

Jump to: %1 sounds good. Or "Jump to position: %1", which would would make
clearer what the number actually is, but since it's a tooltip for the progress
bar it isn't really necessary to add "position".

Regards,
Thomas

PS: Sorry that it took me so long to reply, I wasn't really reading my mails
for the last few days.