Decision needed for "Move to Trash"

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Jan 23 16:04:58 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> There...
>
> A "Find in Source" action is now in place for all collection tracks,
> all MetaFile tracks and for tracks from many services... Can we please
> kill this discussion now? :-P

That does indeed work nicely, cool :)

One thing I find a bit confusing is the naming of the menu entry:
"Find in Source". Personally I immediately thought of source code
(typical coder disease, I guess). But to be honest, I find it hard to
come up with something better. Maybe, "Show in Media Sources"?

Do our usability experts maybe have an idea for a good name?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer