Fwd: New Amarok Contributor

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Jan 21 17:27:11 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johan M Astemark <johan.astemark at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: New Amarok Contributor
To: kretschmann at kde.org

Hello Mark.

I would like to contribute to the Amarok project - what do I need to do to
be productive? How do you work with enhancements, bug fixes and changes - is
it managed top-down or bottom-up or?

I am a devoted linux user and Amarok user. I see potential to improve the
app so... [?] Professionally, I'm an IT Management consultant living in
Lidingö, outside Stockholm. I have a background as C/C++ and Java developer
and want to do this because it's fun, I believe in OSS and I also don't want
to loose my programming knowledge... [?] [?]

Best regards,
Johan

Johan M Astemark
johan.astemark at gmail.com