tests building

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:27:09 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> I figured out that 'debugfull' was required to get the tests building
> (btw we should make tests build for anyone who enables the kde4
> tests). But then none of them actually build? Tons of link errors that
> I'm not really sure how to solve.
>
> Is it a Linux vs. Mac issue? Am I missing a step?

Yes, always building the tests is a good idea. Sven's GSOC tests that
run in Amarok itself require some installed test files, those should
only be installed with 'debugfull' (or ideally not at all anymore
because we convert them to isolated unit tests as well, but that is
going to be hard).

Not sure about the link errors. I saw a couple of fixes for that after
I pushed the original set of tests (and they were running before), so
this might be a Linux vs. Mac issue.