Congratulations for 2.2.2!

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Jan 19 07:33:58 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> As for what to maybe look at next: The config dialog for Ampache is
>> not so nice. Maybe you could have a look at that.
>>

> That's an understatement.... the ampache config dialog is a gaping
> hole of ugliness that has been ignored for a long time now :)

Oh, on that note I should mention that I did actually improve the
dialog a bit before 2.2.2 tagging. It's still far from perfect, but I
did fix two issues:

1) Removed this "[x] Active" checkbox that was very confusing (and
even default-disabled, all the more confusing).

2) Made the list on the left side actually select the currently used
configuration. Before that, there was no way to tell which one you
were editing.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer