[Amarok] Add check for correct collection scanner version.

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Mon Jan 18 18:09:18 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 16:47, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> On 01/18/2010 02:42 AM, Martin Aumueller wrote:
>> How about not installing the collection scanner to PREFIX/bin but to PREFIX/libexec or whatever?
>
> What would be the point of that?

Probably the collection scanner is not really meant to be run by
humans (only in exceptional cases). So, there's not much point in
having it clutter the bin directory. And not having it in $PATH would
minimise the risk of a wrong scanner being run. And as far as I know,
libexec is the location advocated by the FHS to place such binaries.

But I don't think that it matters that much.