New Amarok Contributor

Milot Shala milot.shala at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:12:27 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am Milot Shala from Republic of Kosova, I am a Qt/C++ programmer, MSc in
Software Engineering candidate and a long time Linux/KDE/Amarok user, I was
chatting these days with some of Amarok fellows on IRC on my contribution to
Amarok.

Some of them suggested me to write an introduction email and here it is.

As you all know Amarok is a big software project and I will need assistance
on which parts I can contribute to, I've downloaded and compiled the code
from git repository and read the HACKING/ guides.

Although I have lack of time because of my daily work but I am trying to
manage my time in order I can write code for Amarok as well.

Sincerely,
--
Milot Shala
gtalk: milot.shala at gmail.com