[Amarok] Hopefully fix some crashes caused by weird stuff i

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Jan 9 18:11:20 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Maximilian Kossick
<maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to ask for a "no commits to code that has unit tests without
> running those" policy, please

Which brings us to an older topic again: How can we make these tests
more accessible?

Back then I wrote a script for transforming the test results from XML
to HTML. I proposed that we set this up on server, run it each night,
then send the reports somewhere. But some other people said, it's all
not needed, developer XY wants to install some awesome software that
does all this, and the kitchen sink.

Where is this awesome software, and how can I use it?

Original mail from me:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=amarok-devel&m=125675425423416&w=2

--
Mark Kretschmann