release schedule adjustment

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Feb 21 18:45:26 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 16:30, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>>> given that there are quite a few release blockers on the list, the
>>> toolbar still needs work and I am writing an exam on the 5th I would
>>> like to postpone tagging to the 6th.
>>> Any objections?
>>
>> Sounds fine to me.
>>
>> In fact we could even postpone it a bit more, depending on blocker
>> state (the list is still pretty long currently)...
>
> That said, I made a TinyURL for our release_blocker list, I guess that's handy:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/amarok-2-3-release-blockers

Which is not really necessary, since there already is a saved query
available in b.k.o. that lists the release blockers :)

If we postpone the release, just so you know: I will be in hospital
for roughly a week starting from Monday, March 8 and have surgery on
9th. Could we please postpone the actual release date to Monday 15th,
then?

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org