"Viral Marketing"... (bump)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Wed Feb 17 22:22:30 CET 2010

Am Wednesday 17 February 2010 schrieb Leo Franchi:
> Default action on merge requests is to *not* merge, unless approved
> after discussion. Hence the word "request".
I did _NOT_ say that i'm "now gonna push 122", just that i intend to ship this
mod with the next push... assuming low interest on that topic.

(it's nothing to be thought about alot, you either oppose such policy or you
don't, there's even no way to reason your opinion - always turns flaming ;-)

So if you oppose such move, just say NO loud enough and the code (~10 lines)
is off.
(And tbh, this bold move was to ultimately trigger such ;-P