Organize Files giving errors

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:10:48 CET 2010

>> I'm open to suggestions. Maybe a more conservative number 100MB?
>>
>> freespace - transfer payload size  >= 200mb?
>>
>> Casey
>>

> The latter I guess. Although I think 200 MB to be excessive. If people
> want to fill their disk completely, we should let them. As long as
> Amarok makes sure that it does not lose any files.

With modern hard-disk sizes 200mb ~= nothing.

 I think this is one case where it is a really good idea to err on the
side of caution as detecting what goes wrong when the disk is close to
full can be trick (who knows how some of the KIO functions work
internally and how much gets written to /tmp, etc...)

- Nikolaj