Label buttons - one more time

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:34:55 CET 2010

> - It's pretty clear to me that just "adding the damn arrows", as per
> Myriam's email (and more or less the same as that mockup), is the way
> to go.

+1

Honestly, I am quite happy with the slim toolbar and as such has not
really partaken in this discussion (which is quite epic in its
circular nature). But for crying out loud, just add the damn arrows
already!!! If anyone really think they have a better idea, make a
branch ready for when feature freeze is lifted again and present it to
the world in a form where we can actually try it out instead of
discussing theoretical interaction methods in a mail thread.

- Nikolaj