merge request mails

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 07:53:21 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Heya
>>
>> is anyone investigating why we no longer get emails for merge requests?
>
> Not that I know of, I can take it up. I'll ping Johan on Monday.

1)
I talked to them a while ago, they are working on fixing it up. But
pinging them some more could be good for speeding it up, I guess.

2)
It's not really broken, it's just that the config GUI is very very
obscure. You can enable the mails, but you have to do it for every
single item manually (I don't even remember how exactly, atm). It's so
much work, you probably wouldn't want to do it.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd