Queue Manager

Christoph Kummer christoph at traeumt.net
Tue Feb 9 12:16:26 CET 2010

Hi

I'm not a developer, and I don't know if I'm supposed to write here, but
in this case, I just had to.

Bart Cerneels wrote:
> Nope, I personally still think it's useless feature creep that will
> only increase the complexity of the  playlist.

I just don't understand, why you all would argue against implementing a
very useful feature that at least some people are waiting for since they
switched to Amarok 2 (see bug 198180). Especially, if there's a
developer who is willing to do it.

I don't see, how it will increase the complexity of the playlist or
Amarok, if you have a dialog window, that shows information that you can
not find anywhere else. It's more complicated to scroll through the
whole playlist to see if there are queued tracks in it, than to have a
dialog where you can see and even change the queue. And those who don't
use the feature simply won't see the dialog.

- Christoph