Queue Manager

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Mon Feb 8 22:00:37 CET 2010

On 9 February 2010 06:07, Marius <furt at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> on Saturday 06 February 2010 19:55 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
>> Dialog accessed from either the Tools or Playlist menu!
>>
>> I initially implemented the Bookmark Manager as an applet as well, and
>> that turned out horrible for several reasons.
>
> Alright, if there are no other opinions, I'll create a dialog for the queue
> manager.

Whilst I am not against the feature (I wrote it in 1.4), we did
explicitly remove the queue manager for Amarok 2.x. I can't remember
the exact reasoning, except that it was deemed overkill and
unnecessary in the face of culling features.

Has there been any change in direction in this regard, and do the core
Amarok team regard the queue manager as a worthwhile and reasonable
feature to implement, regardless of who does the work?

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/
http://amarok.kde.org/